|SOCIETÀ||For the Business Unit of a multinational Group Worldwide leader in the metal industry|
|FUNZIONE||SALES DIRECTOR – ENVIRONMENTAL – Ref. SME/VE|
|SEDE DI LAVORO||North-East|
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, he/she will be responsible to develop and increase sales of Environmental Plants (Fume Treatment, Water Treatment, Waste Treatment, Energy Recovery) in accordance with agreed business plans.
- achieve Order Intake targets by successfully managing the Sales team;
- design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence;
- identifying business opportunities;
- develop and update a customer database;
- promoting best technology and new products to Clients;
- preparing sales offers coherently to Company guidelines;
- build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information;
- carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys;
- liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- English fluent;
- experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- at least fifteen years experience in Environment Plant companies with previous experience in emerging markets;
- proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- good knowledge of International bid and contracts;
- strong business sense and industry expertise;
- clear understanding of foreign social and political environment;
- ability to communicate well, laterally and vertically within an organisation: able to liaise with stakeholders and capable of constructive engagement with key customers;
- ability to carry out business activities in a multi-cultural environment and exercise intercultural sensitivity with the Company’s socio/political environment;
- excellent communication skills;
- influencing and motivating skills;
- excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.