|SOCIETÀ||For a multinational Group Worldwide leader in the metal industry|
|FUNZIONE||PROJECT MANAGER SENIOR – Ref. PMS/VE|
|SEDE DI LAVORO||North-East|
He/She will be responsible to ensure customer satisfaction by efficiently managing, in accordance with the Company policies, the job orders assigned, from the evaluation phase throughout the engineering, manufacturing, shipment, execution phases up to the hand-over to the Customer of a fully operational plant.
- participation to contract definition;
- monitoring project progress by periodical meetings with the Customer;
- advising on potential remedial action vs. unexpected events;
- ensuring payments execution in line with contract milestones;
- reviewing, assessing and ask for approval of any variations contract variations;
- monitoring the project progress and costs and instigating/coordinating actions required to keep project on budget and on time;
- ensuring that all interfaces between the project and other projects are adequately defined and controlled;
- preparing the necessary documentation to obtain the hand-over to the customer (Final Acceptance Certificate).
- Engineering/technical degree;
- English fluent;
- at least 3 years of experience in project management and/or project engineering of oil/gas field development projects;
- experienced in project management techniques and contracting management;
- strategic thinking;
- Problem Solving skills;
- flexibility and innovation;
- planning target control;
- decision making;
- spirit of enterprise;
- relations management.
If you are not contacted within 60 days of your application, the research has been completed.